Dr. Vinoth - Associate Professor, Academic Coordinator
Dr.S.Vinoth is an Associate Professor in the area of Finance and Accounting. He holds Master’s Degree in Commerce and Business Administration. He has received his Doctorate in Finance from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Before joining RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research he has taught at CBM College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore and KG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore for about 10 Years.
He has 18 years of academic experience. He has attended number of National and International conferences where he has presented research papers in his area of specialization –Finance. He has attended professional development programs like research methodology workshops, case writing workshops, seminars, faculty development programs, and management development programs. He is an Associate Editor for RVS Journal of Management from 2011 onwards and Edited and published book on “Innovative Strategies for Global Competitiveness”. He has completed Certificate courses with Finshiksha, Mumbai – Certification in Applied Financial Statement Analysis and Certificate in Advanced MS Excel from Manipal ProLearn, Bangalore.
Dr. Vinoth's specific areas of interest are: Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Applied Financial Statement Analysis, Advanced Financial Modeling, Ms Excel etc.
- He has conducted Market Research Study for M/s. Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai Pvt. Ltd, Coimbatore
- Customer Services of Banks using Mobile Apps – International Conference on Emerging Trends and Innovations in Digital Marketing – September 2016
- Strategies for Effective Twitter Marketing - International Conference on Emerging Trends and Innovations in Digital Marketing – September 2016
- Global Finance: Issues and Challenges – International Conference on Global Challenges in Adoption of Internet Banking – August 2014.
- Service Quality Appraisal & Level of Security on Credit Cards – A Study with Special Reference to Banks in Coimbatore - International Conference on Sustainable inclusive growth in the Global Scenario –issues and Challenges - September 2013
- Micro Finance in India - International Conference on New Vistas of Indian Business in Global Scenario - October, 2013.
- Green Finance- The Trends and Opportunities - International Conference on New Vistas of Indian Business in Global Scenario - October, 2013
- An Empirical Study on Technical Developments in Commercial Banks of India - International Colloquium - September, 2013
- Customer Acceptance of Mobile Banking in India - International Seminar on Building Management Model for Sustainable Growth – Challenges and Opportunities - April, 2013
- Role of Financial Inclusions in Indian Banks – Challenges & Growth - National Conference on Emerging Trends in Global Business - September, 2012
- A study on Performance Appraisal of Internet Banking – Comparative study between Public and Private Sector Banks in Coimbatore - International Conference on Innovative Management Strategies for Emerging Business Paradigms - January, 2012
- Customer Services of Banks using Mobile Apps –Emerging Trends and Innovations in Digital Marketing Vol.1- September 2016 – pp.311-315
- Strategies for Effective Twitter Marketing - Emerging Trends and Innovations in Digital Marketing Vol.1- September 2016 – pp.316-319
- Foreign Direct Investment and Its Impact on the Economic Development of India – An Empirical Study - Intercontinental Journal of Finance Research Review - Vol.No. 4 - April, 2016 – 8-15.
- Customer Adoption of Technology Based Banking Services – Indian Journal of Applied Research – Vol.5 / Issue. 8 – August 2015- pp.342-345.
- Risk Return Analysis on Gold and Silver Commodities - Primax Internal Journal of Finance (PIJF) - Vol. No.2 Issue No.1 - July-Dec.2014 – pp. 28-36.
- A Study on Effectiveness of Micro Credit among SHG members - WIDE Spectrum Research Journal - Vol .No.3 - November, 2014 pp. 47-53.
- Optimal Portfolio Construction in Stock Market an Empirical Study on selected Stocks of automobiles companies - Intercontinental Journal of Finance Research Review - Vol.No. 2 - October, 2014 - 31-37.
- Investors Satisfaction, Expectations and Practical Problems on Mutual Fund Investments – An Investigation Study with Special reference to Coimbatore City - PRIMAX International Journal of Commerce and Management, Volume. I, Issue No.3, Oct-December 2013 -pp. 112-117.
- Service Quality Appraisal & Level of Security on Credit Cards – A Study with Special Reference to Banks in Coimbatore - Research Explorer - Volume II - November 2013 -pp.186-188.
- An Empirical Study on Technical Developments in Commercial Banks of India - Research Explorer- Volume II - September 2013- pp.116-120
- An Empirical Study on Customer Perception towards Services rendered by ATM Centers - RVS Journal of Management - Volume VI, Issue.1, New Delhi: Excel Publications -July 2013 - pp.88-97
- Attitude of Working Women towards Investing in Life Insurance with special reference to Private Bank Employees of Coimbatore City - Caarmel Journal of Management Research, Vol. 1, Issue.2.- July 2013 - pp.47-55
- Bancassurance – A New Channel for Emerging Growth of Indian Insurance Industry - Zenith International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research - Vol.2 Issue 12 - December 2012 - pp. 24-33
- Foreign Direct Investment and Its impact on the Economic Development of India - RVS Journal of Management, Volume II, No.1 - February 2010 - pp.102-109