Dr. Vinoth - Associate Professor, Academic Coordinator
He has 16 years of academic experience. He has attended number of National and International conferences where he has presented research papers in his area of specialization –Finance. He has attended professional development programs like research methodology workshops, case writing workshops, seminars, faculty development programs, and management development programs. He is an Associate Editor for RVS Journal of Management from 2011 onwards and Edited and published book on “Innovative Strategies for Global Competitiveness” He has completed a Certificate course with Finshiksha, Mumbai – Certification in Applied Financial Statement Analysis.
- Customer Adoption of Technology Based Banking Services – Indian Journal of Applied Research – Vol.5 / Issue. 8 – August 2015, pp.342,345.
- Risk Return Analysis on Gold and Silver Commodities, Primax Internal Journal of Finance (PIJF), Vol. No.2 Issue No.1, July, Dec.2014 – pp. 28,36.
- A Study on Effectiveness of Micro Credit among SHG members, WIDE Spectrum Research Journal, Vol.No.3, November, 2014 pp. 47,53.
- Optimal Portfolio Construction in Stock Market an Empirical Study on selected Stocks of automobiles companies, Intercontinental Journal of Finance Research Review, Vol.No. 2, October, 2014, 31,37.
- Investors Satisfaction, Expectations and Practical Problems on Mutual Fund Investments – An Investigation Study with Special reference to Coimbatore City, PRIMAX International Journal of Commerce and Management, Volume. I, Issue No.3, Oct, December 2013, pp. 112,117.
- Service Quality Appraisal & Level of Security on Credit Cards – A Study with Special Reference to Banks in Coimbatore, Research Explorer, Volume II, November 2013, pp.186,188.
- An Empirical Study on Technical Developments in Commercial Banks of India, Research Explorer, Volume II, September 2013, pp.116,120
- An Empirical Study on Customer Perception towards Services rendered by ATM Centers, RVS Journal of Management, Volume VI, Issue.1, New Delhi: Excel Publications, July 2013, pp.88,97
- Attitude of Working Women towards Investing in Life Insurance with special reference to Private Bank Employees of Coimbatore City , Caarmel Journal of Management Research, Vol. 1, Issue.2., July 2013 , pp.47,55
- Bancassurance – A New Channel for Emerging Growth of Indian Insurance Industry , Zenith International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research , Vol.2 Issue 12 , December 2012 , pp. 24,33
- Foreign Direct Investment and Its impact on the Economic Development of India, RVS Journal of Management, Volume II, No.1, February 2010, pp.102,109