Mr. K.Karthick - Assistant Professor
He has been associated with RVS CAS from September 2009 and joined RVS IMSR in June 2013. He is a merit holder in MBA and has specialized in Human Resource and Marketing. His areas of academic interests include Organizational Behavior, Business Leadership, Retail Management, and Brand Management. He holds 6 years of teaching experience. He is the recipient of the Prestigious Faculty Excellence Award instituted by RVS CAS for four years consecutively. He is also in-charge for foreign student affairs. He is currently pursuing his PhD in "Emotional Intelligence". He believes in contributing his share towards building future global leaders.
- Karthick.K & Dr.R.Thirumal." A study on impact of Emotional Intelligence on teaching effectiveness of school teachers with special reference to Coimbatore city" Published in Intercontinental Journal Of Human Resource Research Review ISSN: 2320-9704 - Online Issn:2347-1662 - Print Impact Factor:0.875volume 3, Issue 2, February 2015.
- Karthick.K., ”A Study On Quality Of Worklife With Special Reference To Sre Pranesh Textile Mills Private Limited, Coimbatore" published in (International Quarterly Journal) Indo Global Journal of Applied Management Science (Impact Factor : 1.235) (ISSN 2320 - 7892), January -March Issue 2016 promoted by The Kongu Regional Educational and Research Foundation.
- Karthick.K, ”A Study On Quality Of Work life With Special Reference To Sre Pranesh Textile Mills Private Limited, Coimbatore," International Conference, Sri Ganesh School of Business Management, February 2016.
- Karthick.K, “ Morale of IT Professionals with reference to Coimbatore City” , International Conference on Emerging paradigms in management Research , Vivekananda College & Mother Teresa Women’s University , February 2014.
- Karthick.K, “Morale of IT Professionals”, SNGC College of Arts &Science.
- Karthick.K, “Role of HR’s in Change Management”, Aditya Institute of Technology, December 2012.
- Karthick.K, “Modern ERP Implementation”, Hindustan College of Arts & Science.
- Karthick.K, “Women Development” , PSGR KRISHNAMMAL College of Arts & Science.
- Karthick.K ,“Vat Reforms in India” ,KG College of Arts & Science.