Dr. Kanagaraj - Associate Professor
He had been into academics for more than 10 years and his areas of academic interests in behavioral finance which focuses on addressing the critical need for having a more integrated and sustainable business structure. He has over 12 articles to his credit published papers in reputed National and International journals. He had participated over 25 seminars and conferences besides over 40 faculty development programmes & workshops.
He has previously associated himself with Maharaja Engineering College, Avinashi and also been part of the industry for some time. He was the coordinator of MBA Part time Programme at RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research for about 4 years. He has produced 2 M. Phil candidates and is presently guiding 5 M.Phil scholars in Management.
- Dr.Ravindren and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Equity investors level of satisfaction on investment objectives in the capital market with reference to Coimbatore district" CKPIM Business Review, Volume 3 – No.7, (July 2015) ISSN 2347 – 5587.
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Investors awareness on equity investment in the capital market with reference to Coimbatore – district" Wide Spectrum Research Journal, Volume 3 – No.7, (Februray 2015)ISSN 2250 – 2815.
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Optimal Portfolio Construction in Stock Market – An Empirical Study on Selected Stocks (BSE) of Automobile Companies" A Journal of Intercontinental Management Research Consortium, Volume 2 – Issue 4, October – December 2014 ISSN: 2321 – 0354 (O) 2347 – 1654 (P).
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Investment information, satisfaction and problems of individual investors with reference to Coimbatore – district" Management Wisdom Journal, Vol 3, Issue No. 2, (July-December 2014):39-46. ISSN: 2230-7257
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "A Comparative Analysis of Financial Performance of Reliance Communications Ltd. and Bharathi Airtel in India " RVS Journal of Management, Volume VII – No.1, 42565 ISSN: 0975 -3435.
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Select socio economic variables and herding effect on influencing factors, investors time horizon and their experience" Indian Journal of Research in Management Business and Social Sciences, Vol 2, Issue No. 2, June 2014 (Page18-20) ISSN: 2319-6998.
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Equity investors decision making process in capital market with reference to Coimbatore – district" Wide Spectrum Research Journal, Vol 2, Issue No. 11, June 2014 (Page19-24) ISSN: 2250-2815.
- Dr.Rajkumar and Mr.Kanakaraj. "Determining the Optimum Portfolio Using Strategic Asset Allocation Techniques" A Journal of Business Management Management Wisdom, Vol 1, Issue No. 1, January-June 2012 (Page21-31) ISSN: 22307257.
- Mr.Kanakaraj. "Status of women managers in software industry" RVS Journal of Management, III, 42684 ISSN:0975-3435.
- Dr.Savitha Nair, Mr.Kanakaraj and Mr.M.D.Kadirvel. "Service Quality Expectations in Hospital Industry: An Empirical Analysis" Commerce and Management A-Modern Perspective, Pg: 86- 96 ISBN: 978-93-83241-67-5.
- Mr.Kanakaraj. "Global Innovative Practices in Business "National Conference on Global Governance Principles and Innovative Best Practices" Pg: 25- 28 ISBN-978-81-909150-8-3.
- Mr.Kanakaraj. "Recent trends in capital market development in India: An Empirical Study" Emerging paradigms in management Research, Pg: 249- 252 ISBN: 938068696-X.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Recent trends in capital market development in India: An Empirical Study International Conference on Emerging paradigms in management Research, Vivekanandha College & Mother Teresa Womens University 27 & 28.02.2014.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Analysis of CNX Bank Index Financial Performance SBI International Conference on Innovation and Implementation of Information Technology in Global Business, Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore. 03.02.2014.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Service Quality Expectations in Hospital Industry: An Empirical Analysis National Conference on Emerging Trends in Business, Chirist University, Bangalore 08.12.2013.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, A comparative analysis of managerial efficiency of BA and RCOM International Conference on New Vistas of Indian Business in Global Scenarios, Brahma School of Business, Salem 19.10.2013.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Public Private Partnership National Conference on Innovative Strategies for Global Competitiveness, RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research 11.02.2012.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Role of Regional Rural Banks in Economic Development National Conference on Role of Banking Sector in Rural Economic Development, Dr. NGP Arts and Science, Coimbatore 23.09.2011.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Recent Trends in Financial Services National Conference on Emerging Trends in Global Business, RVS Institute of Management Studies & RVS College of Engineering & Technology 01.09.2011.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Innovative marketing strategy- a road map for success National Conference on Innovative management strategies, RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research 28.01.2011.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Successful Ethical Transformation in Branding & Advertising National Conference on Ethical Transformation of Contemporary Business, Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Management Studies 2011.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Corporate restructuring strategies National Conference on Business Strategies For Sustainable Growth, Karpagam College of Engineering 29.10.2010.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, A two -pronged International Marketing Strategy for Managing Bank Services in the International Market Place International Conference on Global Marketing Strategies and Practices, Nehru Institute of Management Studies & 9.10.2010.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Measuring and Managing Risk in Financial Service Sector National Conference on Risk management, Karpagam University 8.10.2010.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Impact of Innovative Financial Instruments in Banking, Insurance & Mutual Funds National Conference on Crisis management, Adithya Institute of Technology 23.9.2010.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Successful Ethical Transformation in Branding and Advertising National Seminar on ethical transformation of contemporary business, Sree Narayanaguru Institute of management studies February 12th, 2010.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Status of E-Governance in Indian Banking – an Enquiry International Seminar on innovation practices in management, Paavai Engineering College 31st Dec, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Human Resource Accounting National Seminar on innovative HR practices in management, Karpagam University October 30th, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Impact of E-Banking on Risk and Responses in Indian Sector National Seminar on E-governance: challenges and issues, Gobi Arts and Science College August 7-8, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Strategies for building high performance organization National Seminar on strategic management, RVS Institute of Management studies and research march 13th, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Employment in un-organized sector in India National Seminar on changing dimensions of human resources in the globalised scenario, Gobi arts and science college Feb 20th & 21st, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Sub-prime crisis on the globe National Seminar, Park college of engineering and technology Feb 12th, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Impact on new model mortgage lending National Seminar on the global financial crisis and its impact on India, Navarasam arts and science college for women Feb 07th, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Impact on financial crisis in US economy National Seminar on the global financial crisis and its impact on India, Navarasam arts and science college for women Feb 07th, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Impact of inflation on the growth of Indian economy Two day National Seminar on current inflationary trend and its impact on Indian business and strategies for management, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College January 30th & 31st, 2009.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, The future Challenges for Indian banks National Seminar on emerging paradigms in financial sector, Karunya University Oct 16th & 17th, 2008.
- Mr.N.Kanakaraj, Financial inclusion and information technology International Seminar on global management challenges, Nandha Engineering College 17th Oct, 2008.
- Consultancy Assignment on “Health care opinion and expectation survey with special focus on maternity care at Sulur Taluk” was undertaken in the month of September 2013.