Mrs. Jayashree Assistant Professor
“By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn”.
She has 8 years of experience with 7.5 years of teaching and 6 months of industrial experience. She has qualified NET in June 2011. Her areas of specialization is Finance and Marketing. She is presently pursuing her doctorate in Investor Behaviour. She has participated in several national and international conferences and presented papers. Published articles in both National and International Journals. Attended Workshops and FDP related to Data analysis using SPSS and AMOS. She has also participated in Case writing and Management Development Programmes. Her major areas of academic interest includes Financial Services, Financial Management and Behavioural finance.
- “Behavioural factors influencing investors - An underpinning on Equity markets”, published in Asian Journal of Management Sciences (Impact factor 4.47), December 2015, Vol 3 (13), Pg 12-18.
- “Does the Influence of Cognitive Bias on Investor Behaviour Differ with Demographic Profile? An Empirical Study”, published in The International Journal of Research Publication’s – Research Journal of Social Science and Management (RJSSM), August 2015, ISSN: 2251 1571, Vol 5, No 4, Pg 161-168.
- “Influence of Investor Behaviour in Decision Making: A study on Commodity Market”, published in International Journal in Management and Social Science (Impact factor 3.259), April 2015, ISSN: 2321-1784Vol 3, Issue 4, Pg 576-590.
- “Does Demographic profile create a difference in Investor Behaviour?”, Certified and Published in “The International Journal of Business and Management” (The IJBM), July 2014, ISSN: 2321-8916, Vol II, Issue VII, Pg 24-30.
- “Relationship between Behavioural Bias and Investment Performance: A study with reference to Equity Market”, published DBJC Journal of Business Research: A quarterly Issue April to June 2014, ISSN: 2248-9711. Vol 1, No.1, Pg 7-14.
- Presented paper on “Impact of Risk Perception on Investor Behaviour” in Two Day International symposium on “Research Innovation for Quality Improvement in Higher Education” in Bhararthiar University, Coimbatore held on 10th & 11th October, 2014. Published in Conference Proceeding of Research Dimensions in Commerce and Management – ISBN 788-19-233-069-3-5, Pg 77-84.
- “Adoption of Internet Banking Services – A Study on Perception of Users and Non users” in Bannari Amman Institution of Engineering and Technology on September 4, 2012 and Published in Proceedings - ISBN 978-81-920-460-5-5, pg 44-50.
- “Global Consumer Protection and its Impact in Banking Sector” in Kalasalingam University on Jan 28, 2011.
- “A Study on Performance Appraisal of Internet Banking –Comparative Study between Public Sector and Private Sector banks in Coimbatore City” in Adaikalamatha Institute of Management, Adaikalamatha College, Thanjavur on Jan 28, 2012 and Published in Proceedings - ISBN 978-81-909038-1-3, Pg 37.
- “Mutual Fund – A Robust Galloping Indian Capital Markets” in Bharathidasan University on Jan 8, 2011.
- “Trading Strategies and Innovative Stock Market Techniques” in National Seminar held in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College on March 14, 2014.
- “An Impact on Individual Perception towards Investment Pattern and its Diversification” in Sankara Institute of Management Studies held on Feb 17, 2012. Published in Proceedings – ISBN 978-81-923903-0-7, Pg 60.
- “Impact of BPO in Banking Sector” in Nehru Institute of Management Studies held on Feb 10, 2012. Published in Proceedings – ISBN 938065747-1, Pg 34.
- “A study on Student Perception towards strength and weakness of the curriculum with reference to RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research”, held in RVS College of Arts and Science on Jan 27 & 28, 2012.
- “Measuring and Managing Risk in Financial Services Sector” in Karpagam University on Oct 8, 2010.
- “Impact of Innovative Financial Instruments in Banking, Insurance and Mutual Funds” in Adithya Institute of Technology on Sep 23, 2010.