Mr. VijeshKrishnamoorthy, Manager – Corporate Connect
He has 10+ years of experience in training students by developing their knowledge, skills, attitudes and social responsibilities with industry driven curriculumand played major roles in academic administration at tertiary level both in India and overseas countries like Papua New Guinea (Northern Australia), Malawi (Southern Africa) and Ghana (West Africa).
He aims atcollaborating with small, medium and large scale industriesand to maintain good relations with all key contacts, continually growing and developing a wide network of contacts in the corporate sector including alumni of RVS IMSR for our aspiringMBA students internship and placements. He follows the strong vision of management on placing students in industry based on their inter-disciplinary course of study. He also provide expertise and guidance to our faculties on how to best engage with people and their resources from corporate organisations for teaching learning practices.
- “A simplified archetype for understanding outcome based education.” Published in “International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering & Technology.” Vol.2 Issue I, ISSN(O): 2493 – 6201, April 2019.
- “A Study on Security Issues on Cloud computing”. Published in an International Conference on Advanced Trends in ICT & Management (Conference theme: Cloud computing for sustainable Development in Africa.), Vol. 1 Issue I, ISSN – 2467-8902, April 2016.
- “Internet Spam Threats and Email Exploitation – A Scuffle with Inbox Attack” published in “International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Research”. Vol. 3 Issue IV, ISSN: 2277-9442 August 2014.
- “Cloud Computing – A Beginners Primer” published in “International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology”, Vol. 2 Issue VII, ISSN: 2321-9653, July 2014.
National and International Conference
- “Preventing Selective Jamming Attacks on networks using Packet-Hiding Methods”, Presented in “Papua New Guinea computer society- conference”, April 2012.
- “Impact of Information Technology on Education”, Presented paper in “National Level Conference on Global Business Analytics”, July 2011.
- “An Analysis on Basics of Networking”. Presented paper in “National Level Conference on Information technology”, May 2010.
Extensive Workshops participation
- “Extension Cambridge IGCSE Information Communication Technology, Professional Development Course”. Cambridge University, UK (2018)
- “Leadership and Strategic Alignment Workshop” Organized by BlueCrest College, Ghana & National University of Singapore Business School. (2017)
- “Higher Education Management Information System”, Organized byNational Council for Higher Education, Malawi (2014)
- “Teaching Method and Pedagogy”, Organized by St. John the Baptist University, Malawi (2014)
- “Team Building”, organized by Institute of Business Studies, Papua New Guinea center of Excellence division (2012)
- “Customer Service” organized by Institute of Business Studies, Papua New Guinea center of Excellence division (2012)
- “Qualitative Research and Strategies at Work place” RVS College of Arts and Science, School of Computer Studies (2011)
- Linkedin Profile
M.Sc CC., M.Phil CS.,