Dr. D.Dilip - Associate Professor
He did his under graduation at PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore. He did his first Post-Graduation in Statistics at PSG College of Arts and science. He also did his second Post Graduation in Business Administration at Periyar University, Salem. He also did his Master of Philosophy in Statistics at Bharathidasan University. Presently he is pursuing his PhD in Managem ment from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. His research interest is in Market Research. He has around 13 years of teaching experience. In his teaching career he has handled courses in Statistics for Management, Operations Research and Research Methodology. He has also published papers in various conference proceedings and journals. He has also served as Chairperson and Rapporteur in national and international conferences. He has also served as resource person for MDPs and Guest faculty.
- Dilip.D , “A Study on customer Preference Towards E-Banking Services with Reference To Lakshmi Vilas Bank” 3rd International conference on Pacific Issues and Challenges,GRD School of Commerce and International Business, Coimbatore.,(2015) PAGE NO:81
- Dilip.D, “A Study on Customer Satisfaction towards E-Banking services with reference to KVB” National Conference on Emerging Trends in statistical Research: Issues and Challenges ,Department of Statistics, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, 16th and 17th February 2015.
- Dilip.D, “A Analytical study on Customer satisfaction towards Automobile Industry” National Conference on Recent Trends In Global Management , Department of Management Studies and Research, DJ Academy For Managerial Excellence, August 2011, Coimbatore.
- Dilip.D “Human Resource Innovative” National seminar on Innovative HR Practices, ,Department of Management studies and Research, Karpagam University, Coimbatore October 2009.
- Dilip.D “Innovations –Enhancing the Quality of Life”, International Conference, Department of Management studies and Research, Karpagam University, Coimbatore 12th and 13th January 2009.
- Dilip.D, Application of Statistics in Banking Sector”, National seminar on “Reforms In Banking and Financial Sector”, Department of Commerce Karpagam University, Coimbatore held on 15th February 2008.